Elliston Primary Academy - Class Teacher
Interview Date: 8 February 2023
Elliston Primary Academy
Class Teacher Vacancy
Required from 11th April 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter
Temporary class teacher - Main scale/Upper Pay Scale as appropriate
Fixed term position until July 2024 in the first instance
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in shaping the future of the children at Elliston Primary Academy while developing skills, knowledge and pedagogy alongside experienced and talented colleagues. Experience in LKS2 is essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and committed
- Has high expectations to ensure ‘every single pupil succeeds no matter what’
- Has sound knowledge of the curriculum
- Has sound knowledge of assessment
- Can contribute to a climate where children and adults feel safe and thrive
- Is committed to the philosophy of collaboration
- Has excellent team working skills
- Is dedicated to fostering excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
In return, we can offer you;
- An opportunity to work in an academy that is focused on excellence
- A dedicated team of supportive colleagues to work alongside
- An ethos of high expectations and mutual respect where every pupil and adult knows they are valued and well cared for
- Access to a highly skilled, creative network of academies that work together to continually improve teaching and learning
- Access to high quality teaching CPD within the local Trust hub, as well as Trust wide training and support
- A class of delightful, polite and enthusiastic learners!
Closing Date for applications: Monday 6th February at 8am
Interview Date: Wednesday 8th February 2023
All of our applications are now online only. To apply visit - https://www.enquirelearningtrust.org/job-vacancies/
For any enquiries about the position please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Elliston Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All ID and qualification checks will be made prior to appointment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check and Disqualification by Association Disclosure.
Please see our safeguarding, child protection and equality polices on our school website – www.ellistonprimary.net (references to these policies will be made during interview).