Welholme Primary Academy - Class Teacher
Welholme Primary Academy
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2023 (earlier if possible)
CLASS TEACHER: ECT/MPS/UPS
2 Positions: 1 x KS1 and 1 x KS2
Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: Sunday 16th April 2023
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Classroom Teacher who is highly motivated, a team player and passionate about raising academic achievements and nurturing the well-being of all children at our school.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- An ambition to provide the best possible education for all our children
- The ability to use assessment effectively to ensure children make excellent progress
- A thorough understanding of the National Curriculum expectations
- A strong dedication to inclusion with high expectations for all learners
- A real commitment to get parents involved in their children’s learning
- A commitment to continuing professional development and a keenness to embrace new ideas and challenges.
Our governors, staff and children are looking for someone who is hardworking, approachable, caring and can work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
A happy, supportive team of professionals.
Children who are happy, welcoming and keen to learn.
A chance to be part of our school’s journey to ‘Outstanding’.
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, we enjoy excellent networking opportunities, curricular innovation, support and excellent CPD.
Health Scheme Membership
Welholme Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expects all staff to share this commitment: this post requires an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Interested candidates are welcome to visit the academy. Please call the school office on 01472 329944 to arrange.