Welholme Primary Academy - Midday Supervisor
Welholme Primary Academy
Interview Date: 17 April 2023
Tel: 01472 329944
Principal: Mr E.R Chamberlain
10 hours per week (term time only)
NJC 2 (actual salary for 1 year is approx. £4750)
Permanent Contract to start ASAP
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to work across the school.
To work as part of a team, monitoring pupil behaviour during the midday break to ensure a caring and safe environment. The post holder will be supervised on a day-to-day basis by the Senior Midday Supervisor.
During the midday break the Midday Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring:
- The transition of pupils from class to the dining hall and/or the school playground (or other designated areas during wet play) and back to class at the end of lunchtime.
- The supervision and support of pupils whilst they eat.
- The promotion and supervision of positive and active play and pupil relationships.
- Health, safety, security and basic first aid (after relevant training).
- Pupil discipline and behaviour management.
Welholme Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This appointment will be subject to safer recruitment procedures and a full enhanced DBS check and references will be taken up.
Application process, job description and person specification available from the website
Closing Date: Thursday 30th March 2023 at 12pm
Interviews: W/C 17th April 2023