Led by: Darren Holmes / Rebecca Clayton / Jaimie Holbrook
Audience: Subject Leaders
Venue:Holiday Inn, Barnsley Road, Barnsley, S75 3JT
1. What challenges do we face in the teaching of English Writing?
2. Trust priority overview
3. Intent, implementation and impact review and evaluation
6. Ofsted documentation for English Subject lead – read and reflect
7. Action planning - What do I need to do now….next term….this year….beyond?
8. Collaborative advantage?
The afternoon will be chance to begin working on some priorities / actions from the morning’s reflection or existing plans. Leaders will remain together as a group for support from the English team and collaborative advantage.
Please can leaders bring their laptops and the following documents (paper copies to share preferable):
- Curriculum documentation that shows the sequencing and / or approach to teaching writing
- Subject action plan – or Academy Improvement Plan for Writing
- Any ‘data’ you hold about writing in your school
(Booking form closes - 16:00hrs on 15th September 2022)