Buckingham Primary Academy
Buckingham Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to start week commencing 7th September 2020. This job will be fixed to the child’s EHCP funding. If the named child was to leave the school, the contract would terminate.
We are looking for:
- A driven and effective team player with a commitment to creating a climate where all children feel safe.
- Someone who can evidence relevant experience of and/ or a willingness to deliver high standards of intimate care.
- Someone who has experience of working in a childcare setting and has an understanding of assessment, recording online learning journeys and observations.
- An intuitive and adaptable individual who can evolve their practice to ensure children remain engaged.
- Someone who possesses the relevant qualifications or experience and has had training in other relevant strategies for the role.
- A committed and enthusiastic individual with good time keeping and a track record of excellent workplace attendance.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, committed and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
Please refer to the job description and person specification prior to the completion and submission of your application form.
The Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975 (2013) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’ and are not subject to disclosure to employers and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Service website.
All applicants are required to provide any information about unprotected criminal records in a separate sealed envelope marked ‘Confidential-Disclosure’ attached to their application form. The forwarding address is Miss C Archibald, Academy Business Manager, Buckingham Primary Academy, Buckingham Street, Hull, HU8 8UG.
Please submit completed application forms to email@example.com
Salary: NJC 5-7
Closing Date: 13 July 2020, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 15 July 2020