Southcoates Primary Academy
Southcoates Academy are looking for three motivated, enthusiastic and organised individuals to join our Team of Midday Supervisors. The weekly working hours will be 1 hour a day (Term Time Only) across the Academy’s lunchtime period (varying between 11.45 am and 1.15 pm.
Our Academy is a 2-form entry school and we currently have 358 pupils on roll; this includes 39 FTE place Nursery provision. As part of The Enquire Learning Trust, we work collaboratively with other Academies and share best practice to enhance provision and transform the culture of learning and teaching.
The staff and governors are committed to ensuring that the children enjoy their learning, feel safe and are well cared for within an environment of mutual respect, where the views and opinions of the whole school community are valued.
The successful candidates will:
- Work to provide safe supervision of all pupils during the lunchtime period
- Encourage good behaviour within a welcoming and caring environment in accordance with the Academy’s behaviour policy
- Ensure pupils are engaged in play activities during their lunch break
- Provide first aid to pupils who are sick or injured during the lunchtime period
We can offer:
- The support of an effective team both within the Academy and The Enquire Learning Trust
- Dedication to continually improve standards of learning and teaching
- A caring, hardworking and respectful environment with a focus on improving life chances for all children
- First Aid training
· Free Health Care Scheme membership.
Applications to be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NJC SCP 1
Closing Date: 28 October 2020, 12.00pm