The Enquire Learning Trust
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Admin Apprentice to join our Multi Academy Trust based in Wakefield. This role is about supporting the Office Manager and the Central Team with day-to-day administration and gaining a good general knowledge about how a busy office operates.
You’ll develop great customer service skills (covering both internal and external customers) helping to arrange meetings and events and learn how an efficiently run office supports the business and the academies in the Trust. You’ll learn how to manage your time and how to organise and plan your own work.
You’ll get to grips with a range of technology and equipment, as well as supporting some of our social media activity and internal communications.
You’ll be joining a small, friendly hardworking team but at times, you will be expected to work using your own initiative and solve problems with guidance from your colleagues.
Your main duties will be to:
- Help coordinate and oversee office activities and operations to maintain efficiency
- Support events held in the office in a professional manner
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (this will include letters, emails and packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases
- Support work around the maintenance of the Trust website and social media.
You should have:
- GCSE A*-C / 9-4 in English and Maths or equivalent Level 2 qualification
- Good computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good / confident telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good time management
- A good level of initiative and a willingness to learn new skills
- An ability to work well under pressure
- An ability to present and maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use own initiative
- Generous Annual Leave
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Access to a good pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets, restaurants)
Closing Date: 31 January 2022, 12.00pm