Welholme Primary Academy
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
TEACHER MPS 1-6
Full Time, 1 year Fixed Term, Maternity Leave.
Closing date: 22ndApril 2019 at 16:00
Short Listing: 23rdApril 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 30thApril
We are looking to appoint an outstanding KS1 Classroom Teacher who is highly motivated, a team player and passionate about raising academic achievements and nurturing the well-being of all children at our school.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- An ambition to provide the best possible education for all our children
- The ability to use assessment effectively to ensure children make excellent progress
- A thorough understanding of the National Curriculum expectations
- A strong dedication to inclusion with high expectations for all learners
- A real commitment to get parents involved in their children’s learning
- A commitment to continuing professional development and a keenness to embrace new ideas and challenges.
Our governors, staff and children are looking for someone who is hardworking, approachable, caring and can work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, we enjoy excellent networking opportunities, curricular innovation, support and excellent CPD.
A happy, supportive team of professionals.
Children who are happy, welcoming and keen to learn.
A chance to be part of our school’s journey to ‘Outstanding’.
Welholme Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expects all staff to share this commitment: this post requires an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Interested candidates are welcome to visit the academy. Please call the school office on 01472 329944 to arrange.
Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers, please return completed Application forms to our Academy Business manager Mrs Jackson at email@example.com.
Salary: MPS 1-6
Closing Date: 22 April 2019, 4.00pm
Interview Date: 30 April 2019