Moorside Primary Academy
We are seeking a teacher who:
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom practice and proven pupil achievement.
- Has a sound knowledge of the curriculum.
- Is committed to high quality and excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is highly motivated and is able to promote the school’s ethos of ambition and aspiration for all.
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children in their care.
- Is energetic and creative in their practice.
We can offer:
- Children who are keen to learn and be good citizens.
- An ethos of shared development and a culture of learning from each other.
- Supportive, skilled and happy colleagues.
- A commitment to your professional development including a wealth of CPD opportunities both ‘in house’, locally within our Hub Cluster and throughout the Trust. You will be a valued member of the team.
Moorside is a fun and exciting place to work where every member of staff is valued and puts the interests of the children first. If you share the same values, then we would love to hear from you!
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Completed application forms to be returned to Debi Metcalfe at the school address or by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 18 March 2020, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 26 March 2020