Springfield Primary Academy
Springfield Primary Academy, a member of the Enquire Learning Trust, is looking to appoint.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about learning
- Are dynamic, resilient and inspiring
- Have a passion for how children learn and a drive to help all children achieve their potential and beyond.
As a school we offer:
- A supportive working environment where your talent will be valued and nurtured
- Committed and passionate teams that champion the best outcomes for children
- Non-contact time in addition to PPA
- Supportive professional development, both internally and trust wide.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An informal visit to the school is highly recommended and warmly welcomed.If you wish to visit please contact the school office on 01472 230260 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Please return application forms by post or electronically to: Mrs J Burke, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26 April 2019, 12.00pm