Welholme Primary Academy
Principal of Welholme Primary Academy
Address: Welholme Road, Grimsby,
- Applications must be submitted by 2nd October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visits to the academy are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the academy on 01472 329944.
Welholme Primary Academy firmly believes pride, collaboration and understanding is at the heart of everything we do. We are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our forward-thinking team. We are proud to be part of the Enquire Learning Trust and the postholder will work closely with all other academies within the Trust, as well as the central team.
Following the resignation of the current and long-standing postholder, we are seeking to recruit a new leader who will:
- Be a highly motivated, energetic and successful leader with an exemplary track record in leading with integrity, creativity and resilience
- Be an enthusiastic, passionate practitioner, with QTS and at least 5 successful years classroom experience
- Continue to drive a compelling and inspiring vision with strategic leadership to progress the school from outstanding to extra-ordinary
- Understand the complexities of Welholme Academy and build upon the solid and successful foundations in place, with a continuous vision for improvement in challenging circumstances.
- Make decisions with the best interests of the children at heart
- Have a positive impact and influence on children, colleagues and the wider community, generating a contagious passion for achieving high standards in learning and delivering outstanding teaching for all
- Have a restless curiosity and eagerness to learn and develop new knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the best way forward for the school;
- Develop and empower colleagues to bring out their best, whilst holding them to account for delivering against clearly defined expectations and standards
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have successfully led a whole school development initiative that has had demonstrable impact on pupil progress and achievement.
We will provide:
- Delightful and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- A well-established school where the whole team work together and support one another
- A dynamic team that challenges convention and thinks outside the box
- A courageous whole school curriculum
- A strong senior leadership team with an appetite for excellence
- A supportive and skilled central team who will work alongside you in all areas to ensure the success of the academy
- A passionate commitment for collaboration from Enquire Learning Trust with 29 schools in the North East of England
- A comprehensive benefits package including access to a funded health and wellbeing scheme.
We welcome applications from experienced Head Teachers/Principals. Given the size and complexities of Welholme Academy, we would encourage applications from current Deputy Head Teachers but advise that this would require a significant level of experience in large schools.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Salary: L24 – L30
Closing Date: 2 October 2020, 12.00pm