Dowson Primary Academy
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
Full Time, Temporary
For a Fixed Term Contract of 1 Year until July 2020
Closing date: 29thApril 2019 at 12 noon
Short Listing: 3rdMay 2019
Interviews: 8thMay 2019
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, innovative and hard-working team player who is committed to achieving personal and academic excellence?
Do you want the challenge of joining a school delivering an inspirational curriculum with a strong set of values and principles upon which it is delivered?
If you are an exemplary practitioner who is dedicated to creating an extraordinary generation for the future, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Can you demonstrate that you:
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality teaching and learning with classes of children, securing positive outcomes and managing behaviour well?
- Are a reflective, self-driven and motivated learner who is committed to their own continued professional development and improvement in your practice?
- Are a practitioner who keeps children’s achievement and well-being at the heart of all they do?
We can offer:
- A happy, friendly school with an aspirational ethos and highly dedicated staff
- A chance to inspire the children of our community to make a positive difference to tomorrow’s world
- An opportunity to maximise your professional development
- A chance to be part of our school’s journey to ‘Outstanding’ and beyond
Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers and are available from school upon request.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expects all staff to share this commitment: this post requires and Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Interested candidates are welcome to visit school. Please contact Mrs Hadfield our Academy Business Manager to make an appointment.
For further information please contact the school or you may also be interested in looking at our school website www.dowson.tameside.sch.uk where there is lots more information.
Salary: MPS 1-6
Closing Date: 29 April 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 8 May 2019