Elliston Primary Academy
Elliston Primary Academy
Elliston Street, Cleethorpes, DN35 7HT
Principal: Caroline Patterson
Elliston Primary Academy is looking to appoint a Level 4 SEND Teaching Assistant to support the SENCo in the provision of outstanding education for all pupils, particularly those who may need additional support.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in shaping the future of Special Educational Needs at the Academy.
We are looking for a Team Member who:
- Has excellent Special Educational Needs knowledge and skill set
- Has high expectations to ensure ‘every single pupil succeeds no matter what’
- Can contribute to a climate where children and adults feel safe and thrive
- Has a desire to further improve their skills and knowledge and is committed to the philosophy of collaboration
- Has excellent team working skills
- Is dedicated to fostering excellent relationships with children and staff
In return, we can offer you;
- A chance to be a part of an outstanding, thriving and happy school
- A dedicated team of supportive colleagues who are passionate about the pupils in their care
- An ethos of high expectations and mutual respect where every pupil and adult knows they are valued and well cared for
- Access to a highly skilled, creative network of academies that work together to continually improve and innovate
Closing Date for applications – Friday 25th September at 4pm
Interview dates: Wednesday 30th September (pm) and Thursday 1st October
Please note, you will be required to attend for a part of both days and this will be discussed with you if an interview is offered. We are able to be flexible to support candidates with attendance where necessary.
References will be obtained before interview.
To apply for the position, please complete the Enquire Learning Trust application form – please note we will not accept C.V’s. All completed application forms must be returned to the school. Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID safe visits to the school are welcomed; please telephone 01472 235116 for arrangements, or alternatively email the school office with any queries.
Elliston Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All ID and qualification checks will be made prior to appointment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check and Disqualification by Association Disclosure.
All applicants are required to provide any information about unprotected criminal records in a separate sealed envelope marked ‘Confidential-Disclosure’ attached to their application form. The forwarding address is: Caroline Patterson (Principal), Elliston Primary Academy, Elliston Street, Cleethorpes, N.E. Lincs DN35 7HT
Please see our safeguarding, child protection and equality polices on our school website – www.ellistonprimary.net (references to these policies may be made during interview).
Salary: Level 4 – NJC Scale Point 12 - 15
Closing Date: 25 September 2020, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 30 September 2020